BayBrite™ LED linear high bay meet the challenging maintenance, safety & performance requirements of industrial environments through a superior combination of efficacy and lumen output. Featuring high-lumen LED tubes, this light fixture is designed to replace T8 & T5 fluorescent, as well as HID fixtures, in locations with 15- to 40-foot ceilings.
LED High Bay Housing Features
• 20 guage full body steel housing that is thermally painted to resist corrosion & mold
• German-made mirrored aluminum reflector
• Premium non-shunted tombstones
• Can be chain-mount (hardware not included) or surface-mount
• 7/8'' conduit knockouts on both ends and top
LED Tube Features
• 18-watt LED T8 ballast bypass type
• 5000K daylight color temperature
• 2850 lumen per bulb
• Commercial voltage compatible (120-277V)
• CRI>80+, high lumen, instant on
• Non-dimmable (Fixture will always operate to its max potential, if looking to save energy pair with a Four Bros Lighting Motion/occupancy sensor)
• DLC Listed LED T8 tube lights
Why LED Linear High Bay with Replaceable Tubes?
• Cost to replace a burnt out LED T8 tube is much lower than replacing a whole fixture (that's the case with an integrated LED module)
• No external LED drivers or ballasts to worry about. Our LED tubes come with internal drivers that work only with BayBrite™
• We use high lumen LED tubes with a wide field angle making them perfect for reflector-equipped high bay fixtures.
• Eliminates fluorescent lamp & ballast maintenance costs
• Longer, more energy efficient life than fluorescent
• Suitable for indoor/damp locations & sheltered outdoor use
• Mercury & Lead free, UV and IR free
• Instant on to full brightness
88 Watt LED Commercial Fixture - Steel Housing Mirrored Reflector
21,000 Delivered Lumens (Brighter than Fluorescent T8) 5000K Daylight White Color Temp.
(-) 4° Degree Start Temp, 120-277V Drivers, 4 LED T8 Tubes (4 Bulbs Included)
50,000+ Hours, 40% Less Energy than Fluorescent, Removable Lamps
Fixture Made in USA. UL Listed, DLC Approved.